You need our PRINCE2 Roadmap
More accurately – you need our PRINCE2 Roadmap if you want to master the seven PRINCE2 Processes for your Foundation and Practitioner exam.
Make sure to check out my new PRINCE2 Process Roadmap and learn how the current syllabus PRINCE2 processes “speak” to each other, plus the key Management Products that are used.
In today’s video, I will be taking you by the hand step-by-step and showing you how the seven processes within PRINCE2 work together with each other and along the way I’ll pull out the key management products and show you how they’re all used
If you want to shine in your PRINCE2 2019 Practitioner exam, you need to pay attention to and master the PRINCE2 SEVEN-Process Framework. You must become expert at how these processes’ interplay, so you can apply these vital areas to ANY exam question.
And if you ignore mastering these Processes?
Well, let’s just say you’re very unlikely to ace your PRINCE2 Practitioner exam at first try. So check out this video to nail down your PRINCE2 knowledge, as it has become the focus for the PRINCE2 2019 Syllabus.
Here are some cool skills you’ll learn in today’s video:
- Why it is essential to include the PRINCE2 pre-project process BEFORE considering detailed planning
- Learn the Achilles Heel of using PRINCE2 plans without strategies
- Uncover the heartland of PRINCE2 business case control
- Discover how to blend the handshake of PRINCE2 stage control and work delivery
- Learn how to implement project and stage tolerance levels
- Master the application of critical end-stage planning and decision-making
- Learn the detailed process steps of Management By Exception
- The twin options and decisions when closing a project that you MUST take
You’ll ALSO learn …
- Without memorizing, starting with the Project Mandate, how each process and their main management products gradually build into a seamless step-by-step sequence – providing you with a PRINCE2 Revision Overview.
- How the biggest mistake folks can make is to immediately start investing time in planning – that can be an expensive mistake since you need to establish whether we should be doing the project in the first place.
- The next step in my PRINCE2 Process Roadmap is getting real power from PRINCE2 FAST by tailoring it to suit a specific project, and that starts in the process called Starting Up a Project
- How to harness and apply the power of the Product-based Planning technique, steps to build all your PRINCE2 Plans.
- You will grasp the interplay between the Project Board and how they ‘handshake’ with the FIVE key PRINCE2 Processes
- Next, you’ll learn that the Managing a Stage Boundary PRINCE2 Process has only TWO purposes – when you understand that, everything about the process falls easily into place
- Tolerance is the next ‘fumble factor’ for many students – particularly when carrying out PRINCE2 foundation revision, so watch me showcase how it is applied during project start-up through to the Project Board and Project Manager interplay – once you know how this works within the PRINCE2 Processes, it will become easy!
- Crucially, most students don’t grasp management by exception. Sure, most understand the concept – but I show you how it blends seamlessly into SIX of the seven PRINCE2 Processes. Most training fumbles this aspect, but my powerful PRINCE2 Roadmap will make it instantly clear!
If you are looking for a GUARANTEED PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exam pass at your First Try, then hop on over to: https://www.projex.com/prince2 I will be your coach and guide taking you from novice to PRINCE2 Practitioner…
Your project management career and earning potential depends upon it!
Finally, you will want to first download and print out your own PDF PRINCE2 Roadmap Wallchart to use as a handy dandy reference – PRINCE2 WALLCHART