Brand New From Dave Litten
“New Book Reveals how to Learn PRINCE2 and guides you through the steps to Become a PRINCE2 Practitioner Just Hours After You First Sit It …
Even Just Reading The Official Manual”
Learn PRINCE2 – Pass your PRACTIONER Exam
If you’d like to stop panicking and stressing over your upcoming PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam and the real risk of you failing, this will be the most important book you’ll ever read.
But First, Read This Disclaimer:
Please understand to get my promised PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam results, you’ll have to do some study. I’m not implying you’ll duplicate them by just skimming my book (or just store it on your hard drive for that matter).
I have the benefit of practicing, tailoring, teaching, and personal coaching PRINCE2 for 21 years and have an established following as a result. Indeed, I taught the same people who are credited with authoring the current official manual.
The average student who buys any “training” information gets little to no results, one of my private coaching students (July 2021) failed his exam five times before he worked with me and passed his PRINCE2 Practitioner six weeks later with an over 80 percent score at his first attempt.
I’m using these references for example purposes only.
Your exam results will vary and depend on many factors …including but not limited to how much you apply yourself to my methods, how busy your life is, and of course, your work ethic.
All study and advancement entail risk as well as consistent study effort and action. If want to learn PRINCE2 but you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT GET THIS BOOK.
With that said … let me jump right in and show you…
Exactly What You’re Getting
First, this isn’t like any other Learn PRINCE2 Practitioner book you’ve ever read. There’s no fluff or filler – just battle-tested exam tactics that are working right now. From An Ex-Examiner. That’s right, I used to set and mark the questions.
And my “Learn PRINCE2” eBook is easy to read.
At around 140 graphic-rich pages, you can read it over a weekend.
See, I have a Learning System – a Framework that unpacks and unveils the concepts and best practices of the PRINCE2 Method – it’s NOT about ‘memorizing’
It’s About MORE Than Just Learning The PRINCE2 Method
First, there is a golden thread of understanding weaving through the fabric of the method, it’s hiding in plain sight, and once I teach you that – you will be on the fast track to becoming a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
In this book, I share with you the same nuggets of exam-passing information I use in my high-end PRINCE2 consulting.
Here is an unsolicited genuine email from one of my many coaching students (they ALL pass):
Once again thank you so much for all your coaching support in preparation for my PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
When I started preparing for Practitioner, I felt that it was very difficult and I could not grasp the concept of the Practitioner exam and this is when I got in touch with Dave, who offered to work with me via coaching sessions
Dave was very knowledgeable, patient, informative, and very detailed with his examples
One of the things Dave said to me was that you do not need more exam practice, you need to know the Practitioner syllabus well. Which I found to be very true when I took the exam and of course PASSED on my first attempt!
I could not have done this without Dave, I am very grateful that I came across Projex Academy.Nimmi Valia — New Zealand
Maybe you already fully understand the PRINCE2 Methodology, but like many students, you are struggling to get to grips with the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam and to achieve a passing grade.
My ebook will help you to Learn PRINCE2 at a deeper level. It will guide you to comfortably pass your PRINCE2 PRACTIONER Exam or your money back!
If you still feel that you have not grasped all topics within the Official Manual (after all it does run to 405 text-dense pages and over 250,000 words!), I can certainly recommend the best video-based self-study available (because I created it!), and you can find out more HERE!
Learning Today Leading Tomorrow!
All Courses for just $15/month with a simple annual payment
LEARN PRINCE2 IN A WEEKEND
I have a Framework Tool That Makes You Pass Your PRINCE2 Practitioner
Unlike the Official Manual, I have structured and sequenced this book in a more logical way related to a real project, so for example, we will introduce ideas such as organization, the business case, and the starting up a project process at the beginning and pick up the remaining process and themes as I describe the exam-passing key points.
And again, unlike the official manual, my book is chock-full of rich full-colour diagrams breaking down complex ideas into simple easy bite-sized steps.
So, as I said, there’s more to this little book than “just” training.
Here’s a fraction of what you’re getting…
- TODAY: In 10 minutes flat, you will unscramble PRINCE2 Principles exam questions. The secret is a focus on the outcomes. Page 20.
- The biggest exam-mark-killer – confusion over approaches and options, it’s an easy obvious win when I show you how. a new approach to generating leads and subscribers. It’s like nothing you’ve ever seen before, and it puts you in pole position for an exam pass. Page 23.
- The ‘lost’ five traits of an individual for a PRINCE2 role, Forget the usual “right experience” stuff. This mindset works much better and will boost your confidence. Page 28.
- How many processes are there in the initiation stage? This exam question ensures you get it wrong. Unless you take my insider advice Page 36.
- Why these two documents are missed when assembling the PID and how your project should use it …even if the manual does not mention it. Page 39.
- The quality goof in the manual. This will lose you marks until I show you. Page 43.
- Why there are NINE risk responses! These exam questions are the most poorly answered and will haemorrhage marks! Until I show you on page 47.
- Why the simple task of spotting ‘past’ and ‘future’ will improve your exam score by at least ten percent. Eye-opening examples to fix that on page 49.
- When I combine these two innocent looking diagrams from different parts of the manual and demonstrate a common and glaring students’ error, you will see through this examiners trick to fool you and get you more vital marks. Page 53.
- Think you know management by exception? Think Again. These options will trick you out in your exam due to faulty logic – but thanks to my simple diagram and detailed approach you’ll sail through. Page 63.
- Just one diagram on page 29, will open your eyes to ‘who does what’. I show you the hidden secret wording examiners will use in your exam. The “usual stuff” totally backfires when it comes to decrypting questions. Here’s a brand-new exam answer approach that’s faster, simpler to spot, and quite frankly better. Page 56.
- The four most difficult sections of business case questions and why most students get them wrong. Two quick litmus tests to ensure you zoom onto the right answer. Page 33.
- Time and again students fail this! The examiners love getting you on the back foot when the project board make this decision and action for the project manager – I’ll solve that problem for good. Page 69.
- When it’s OK for the team manager to go over the project manager’s head. I’ll show you the single sentence in the manual that recommends it, and that earn an extra exam mark! Page 72.
- Forget about the fancy stuff that’s been confusing the heck out of you in the manual. This one diagram will set you free. Page 16.
- The truth about tolerances. The answers you see everyone else suggesting will lose exam marks, but my new approach is simpler, and it will earn you exam marks. I walk you through it on page 80.
- Just five ways to blend PRINCE2 … this simplifies the whole thing. Believe it or not, one of the processes is not required! See how it works (and the other four ways as well) on page 12.
- Can you really grasp the entire seven processes and key product sequencing on one diagram – that you are allowed to include in your official manual? Page 16.
- The issue process is poorly explained in the manual. Whatever you do, DON’T answer any exam questions until you have experienced the clarity of MY diagram on Page 76.
- Did you know there are only two control groups in the management team? My explanation makes these questions a lot clearer and easy to get correct! Find out how on Page 84.
You’re right …that is a lot of battle-tested strategies and tactics. And it’s just the tip of the iceberg.
But it gets better because you’re also getting …
An Advanced “PRINCE2 Hybrid Agile” Learning System!
At the end of this book, you’re getting a complete blueprint of a powerful summary of how and when to tailor and blend agile to your PRINCE2 project.
The official manual peppers bits of ad-hoc agile everywhere, and does a great job of confusing the heck out of you – but you’ll learn how to blend and tailor agile and hybrid approaches – in an easy and natural way.
This simple but effective approach has been giving me great student feedback for almost two years running, but nobody else does it!
The best part of this is that it’s …
Specifically Designed For Students Who Are ‘Anti-Agile!
Listen. If you don’t like exam questions that test your ability to blend and tailor PRINCE2 you’re not alone. But tailoring the PRINCE2 Method is all over the shop.
And that’s why this book features key exam points on PRINCE2 tailoring in every chapter and then does the same for iterative, incremental, and adaptive approaches.
When you absorb my book, two things will happen.
First, you will be genuinely more confident in the art of practicing the PRINCE2 Methodology and be of genuine help to everyone in the workplace you use it with. They’ll come away from the experience viewing you as an above-average competent PRINCE2 Practitioner…regardless of whether or not they work for you or they are your boss(s)Dave Litten – quote from “Learn PRINCE2 – Pass your PRACTIONER Exam “
This is really important to you because it sets you up for a long-term career and enhanced earning potential.
The next thing you’ll notice is this:
You’ll Know How To Pass Your Practitioner Exam!
And you’ll do it without any stress or pressure, you won’t have to convince yourself of anything, and you will feel quietly confident of passing!
That is what this book will give to you….
I’ve created it using a combination of new infographic diagrams and straight-to-the-point exam guidance – unlike the plodding management-speak official manual approach. Okay, so the manual has been designed to be a great reference source – but darn! It isn’t easy to read!
Here’s What To Do Next
The “cost” of this book is $4.95, and you get it instantly as a download.
As soon as you place your order, you’ll get immediate access to read ths on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop PC/MAC.
You can access it anywhere, immediately, without having to wait for the mailman.
Oh, and in case you’re wondering …
THERE IS NO CATCH!
I realize this is very inexpensive …so you might wonder what the “catch” is.
And I know there are some online sources out there that offer you a great deal on ‘PRINCE2 training’ but then they stick you with the usual bullet-ridden almost content-free old-style slides that leave your eyes bleeding from scanning the manual. This isn’t one of them.
There’s NO hidden “extra stuff” you must try or anything even remotely like that.
I’m literally giving you this entire book for FREE (normally $14.95) as a means of “putting my best foot forward” and demonstrating real value, helping you on your mission to learn PRINCE2
My hope is that you’ll love it, and that you will want to find out more about our 30-plus project management video training programs on offer and come join the Projex Academy Family