If you manage projects as part of your role then you need to gain the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification. This could be as part of a formal project management function or a role in which project management is an inherent part of day to day work.
The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to confirm whether you have sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
This includes projects of different sizes, complexity, risk level, and industries.
The Practitioner certification purpose is to confirm you have sufficient understanding to apply and tailor the PRINCE2 Method to a wide range of different project environments and scenarios.
If you prefer to use the best value, and more successful route of preparing for your PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner exams online with us, Projex Academy, you can take your PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams online.
Candidates are able to self-study (i.e. take the examination directly from AXELOS’ Examination Institute PeopleCert without attending an accredited training course) for all of the PRINCE2 certifications
To take your exams online, you will use the Remote Web Proctor.
The remote web proctor solution uses a webcam, microphone and a stable internet connection.
You can schedule your exam in advance, at a date and time of your choice.
At the agreed time you will connect with a proctor who will invigilate your exam live.
Here are your technical requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP 2 or higher, Windows 8 (in the latest, scenarios cannot be printed) and Mac OS.
- Dual core 2.4 GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended).
- An active full time/broadband internet connection of at least 4Mbps
- 16-bit monitor (at least 15″) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Keyboard and mouse or other pointing device
- A single web camera (embedded or external) you can rotate
- Speakers and microphone (the use of headsets is not allowed)
Exams can be taken 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
During your exam, you will be connected to a live person who will be there to guide you through the process and assist with any technical issues.
For web based exams, your results are immediate, subject to final verification from PEOPLECERT.