Finally – a comprehensive online video course for those moving into Project Management covering the full syllabus of the official Exam – You can take the first step towards being recognized as a project manager with this Introductory Certificate from APM!
The finest way to launch your project management career is to gain the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification Self-paced Learning
About This Course:
This APM Project Fundamentals Qualification not only leads to a recognised world-wide qualification, but is also a comprehensive introduction to the tools and techniques required by any project manager and is ideal for anyone new to a project environment, and those who need to formalise their knowledge.
This certificate is the first qualification in the APM’s development path, and there are NO Prerequisites to prepare or sit the exam
Did you know that the APM arranges Open Exams for you to self-study with my Project Fundamentals Qualification Mastery System?
The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (APMIC) is the vital launch for you into project management
The Association for Project Management is the professional body for project management with over 14,000 individual members and 400 corporate members.
The APM Project Fundamentals (APM PFQ) is a qualification from the Association for Project Management (APM) – previously known as the APM Introductory Certificate. The course and qualification is a perfect “how-to” fast-track for new project managers or project team members wanting to move into project management or hone their grasp of project management skills, tools, techniques and leadership.
This course will lead to you gaining the internationally-recognised Project fundamentals Qualification.
Project Fundamentals is a highly practical mix of theory and easily applied techniques and practical advice and guidance that can be applied to any project, of any size, in any industry.
This course requires no prior knowledge or experience and is designed for anyone looking to start a successful project management career, or wishing to understand the principles of project management.
Dave Litten is a Qualified APM Instructor, with a successful career as a senior project manager with over two decades of “in-the-trenches” project management savvy. Dave will guide you through the syllabus, provide you with vital “how-to” chops, so you pass your exam at first try, and become an effective project manager from the get-go.
Here is what you will learn to implement and apply:
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the project manager
- Enhance your effectiveness by harnessing project management skills
- Define and manage stakeholder expectations
- Define and prepare a business case justifying the project
- Establish the project scope
- Create a project delivery plan including a budget and schedule
- Identify and manage project risks
- Perform Change Control during the project
- Report project progress
- Build and develop a project team
- Monitoring and tracking project progress
- Confidently pass the APM Foundation Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) examination
Just do this:
- Watch the video lessons at a time to suit you
- Follow along, step-by-step in your Full Colour Handbook
- Breeze through the 30 syllabus-focused intuitive exercises
- Test how much you’ve absorbed with my 120-question Sample Exam Paper Questions & Answers
- Study at whatever pace suits you. Pause, rewind, review whenever you wish
The Benefits To You Are Very Real:
- You save a ton of money – NO training travel, accommodation and expensive
- Watch, rewind, pause –learn at a pace and time that suits you
- Fast-track learning videos –saves you hours of work effort rather than
3 days sitting in a classroom
You get My 141 page Handbook Step-By-Step Guide and 30 Key Point EXAM Exercises
Here are some sample pages and sample examples from the Handbook:
Download the full comprehensive APM documentation – follow online or print them out. Follow the easy step-by-step instructions to watch the videos, carry out the module exercises and practice exams, and use the learning and preparation suite of tools that come with your APM Project Fundamentals PREMIUM Primer