APMG Accredited provider of APM PMQ Online Training – accept no substitute!
Since 1998, Projex Academy has helped over 20,000 people become proficient successful project managers and gain professional project management qualifications.
We believe in challenging the current way of delivering APM PMQ Online Training, so our self-study video training products are beautifully designed, simple to absorb in easy steps and used anytime and anywhere. Want to Own One?
In this course you will get a thorough training in the full APMG APM PMQ Exam Official Syllabus.
Our easy to read Handbooks include detailed graphics where needed, and includes handy summaries of the full APMG APM PMQ Official Syllabus.
This training will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Understand key concepts relating to project governance
- Understand the project environment and context
- Master resource management and procurement
- Refine and adopt personal skills such as leadership and team building
- Define project requirements and scope
- Harness project budgeting and cost control
- Implement integrative project management techniques
- Perform schedule management and control
- Interface with Health, Safety and Environmental Law
Inside the APMG APM PMQ Masterclass you will be taught every step of:
- Context of project management
- Planning and strategy
- Executing the strategy
- Business and commercial
- Organisation and governance
- People and the profession
This course is for you if you are a novice or experienced project manager planning to prepare and pass the APMG APM PMQ Exam or simply to become familiar with the principles behind the APM Project Management Qualification.
What am I going to get from this course?
A comprehensive understanding of the APM PMQ Method
Full preparation and knowledge to pass the APM PMQ Exam
Understand how APM PMQ will enable you to deliver successful projects
Who is the target audience?
- Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
- Third parties who need to understand or interface with customer APM PMQ projects
By the numbers
APMG APM PMQ Sample Exam with answers
APMG APM PMQ Exam Guidance
APM PMQ EXAM CRAM
Videos: 35 hours
Skill level: No prerequisites
Fully streaming HD Video
Available on all mobile devices