EARNED SCHEDULE – learn faster and easier
Discover what makes Earned Schedule different and how it accurately tracks your project’s real schedule performance so you deliver speedy on-time completion
Project Managers now have a schedule analysis tool connected directly to Earned Schedule data providing you with true time-based indicators!
If you can’t find a single online training course showing you how to understand, perform analysis, calculate and go through real-world examples for Earned Schedule Management…that’s because there aren’t any!
The Project Management Institute (PMI) have now recognized Earned Schedule as “Emerging Best Practice” and it forms part of their official 2018 Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) AND is now included within the official syllabus for those preparing for the prestigious Project Management Professional qualification (PMP)
Earned Schedule Management forecasts and predictions, easily out-perform regular earned value metrics – representing a significant advance in project management best practice
The benefits are huge – if you are using the Critical Chain Method for planning and control (and you should be), blending Earned Schedule is also a piece of cake!
Our Earned Schedule Primer is power-packed with analysis and examples.
The Earned Schedule S Curve is exactly where regular Earned Value fails and produces false completion predictions because EVM uses ‘interpreted’ schedule data derived from cost. This same false data is helplessly driven to show a schedule variance of zero at project end – whether or not the project is behind schedule!
By the time the Project Manager realizes this, the project is inextricably late, and the opportunity to take corrective action is long gone. Whereas Earned Schedule indicators do not fail and give precise status and prediction metrics throughout the entire project duration.
Announcing the World’s First Streaming Earned Schedule Management training course
Since 1998, Projex Academy has helped over 20,000 people become proficient successful project managers and gain professional project management qualifications.
We believe in challenging the current way of delivering Project Management Online Training, so our self-study video training products are beautifully designed, simple to absorb in easy steps and used anytime and anywhere.
- checkUsing Earned Schedule and Critical Chain
- checkThe Achilles Heel of Earned Value
- checkEarned Value trend and the Indices errors
- Earned Schedule Forecasting
- checkHarnessing Earned Schedule in your project
- checkEarned Schedule Status and Prediction formulas
- checkEarned Schedule Forecasting
- checkSidestepping EVM Smoothing errors
- checkIntegrating Earned Schedule and Critical Path Management
What’s included in EARNED SCHEDULE Masterclass
Lifetime online membership access to our EARNED SCHEDULE learning. Full tutor support, plus many additional resources to help put EARNED SCHEDULE into practice. Beautiful streaming Videos and extensive downloadable support documentation.
This course would benefit:
- checkProject Managers and aspiring Project Managers
- checkOther key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects
- checkProject Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- checkTeam Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- checkProject Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- checkOperational line managers/staff