Welcome to the PROJEX ACADEMY!
I'm Dave Litten, CEO and Principal Trainer for the Projex Project Management Academy. You may be familiar with our online Project Management training courses in key areas such as PRINCE2, AGILE, APM, PMQ, SCRUM and LEAN6SIGMA.
Our mission is to provide world class education, in modern format using HD Streaming technology. Lessons that are easy to absorb and stick in your mind. As an academy member you will have instant access to all course material and free lessons one place, accessible using any device, from anywhere, at any time you want.
The Project Management Training Academy Systems are constantly being upgraded and refined, check back frequently!
“In times of change learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists“ ~ Eric Hoffer
We believe in challenging the current way that project management training is delivered.
My video training Academy Training Systems are beautifully designed, simple to absorb in easy steps, and streamed online direct to you anywhere, anytime and at your convenience.
If you’re obsessed managing and organizing your time, you and have a strong attention to detail, then becoming a Project Manager could be the perfect career move for you.
As a Project Manager, you will manage every aspect of the project from start to finish, working to a series of pre-determined and planned goals and responsibilities will usually include:
- Planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing a project
- Creating and implementing schedules to meet deadlines
- Cost and time estimation plus budget development
- Team structuring, leading, and resourcing roles and responsibilities
- Managing the plan, reporting and taking corrective action where needed
- Performing quality assurance
- Managing and mitigating risks
As you can see, you will need to be able to lead a team, so superior management skills is essential. You will need to work well under pressure, always striving to meet the objectives of the customer and users.
Other key skills include:
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Team motivation and leadership
- Excellent time management
- Great organisational skills – scheduling, planning etc
- A strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
As a current or prospective customer, I want to thank you for visiting - DO bookmark www.projex.com and keep an eye on our new range of exciting training products, plus oodles of great information to transform your management career.